Journey makes it easier for you to keep a fitness journal by retrieving recent workout sessions from your Apple Health. Journey retrieves workout data within the past 3 days. The supported activities are:
To view workout sessions, go to “Today”.
- Install Apple Health
- Open Journey > settings > cards > enable Health Kit Session
- Allow "height" and "workouts" permission
To enable permission, Open Health app > Sources > Journey > Allow Journey to read "Height" and "Workouts".
To record an event in Apple Health, go to Workouts > +.
- Install third party fitness app (Must support Apple Health)
- Connect the third party app to your Apple Health
- Record a workout event
- The activity should appear in Journey's Today section