If you encounter 1080 error code, it indicates a file conflict in Google Drive. To resolve this, follow the steps below:
- Login to https://www.journey.cloud/fixer/duplicate from desktop browser.
- Wait for the scan to complete.
- You should see two or more similar entries.
- Remove 1 of the entries by observing the contents. Look out for discrepancy in media count or date uploaded.
- Press Delete twice.
- Once done, refresh the page. You should not see any more entries on this page.
- Go to all of your devices and press sync.
- Your devices should be able to sync again. If not, please contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
- Once done, it is recommended that you reinstall Journey on all of your devices.