Journey makes it easier for you to keep a fitness journal by retrieving recent sessions from your Google Fit. Journey retrieves all activities that has a duration of more than 5 minutes. The supported activities are:
- Install Google Fit
- Login to Google Fit and Journey using the same Google account.
- Enable permissions on Journey to allow retrieval of your Google Fit information.
- Enable the Google Fit option in Journey Settings .
Google Fit App
Journey retrieves active (manually recorded) activities, and not passive (automated) activities. Passive activities are listed with unfilled circle icons in the Google Fit app. Passive activities will be available once the Google Fit updates its API.
To record an event in Google Fit, select + > Start activity > Choose activity
To record an activity in Google Fit, open Fit Activity > Choose activity > Record activity > Press pause & End activity.
Connect third party fitness app to your Google Fit. Apps tested and supported are:
- Google Fit
- Runtastic (Please connect to Google Fit)
- Nike+ (Please connect to Google Fit)